Baccarat House Rules
If an extra card comes out of the shoe after the game is completed and that card is visible to the players, that card will be burned.
- Whenever possible, a dealer or supervisor will shuffle the cards in the shoe and leave it ready for the dealer to be used whenever the yellow card (shuffle card) appears. This is done to maximize the hands dealt per hour and in order for the player to enjoy a continuous gaming experience. Once the yellow card (shuffle card) is shown, the regular procedure will be followed with the dealer announcing when will the shuffle or change of cards be completed. After the shuffle procedure, a card will be burned as usual.
Win by predicting which of the two hands (Player or Banker) will have a point value closest to 9.
Ace is worth 1, cards from 2 to 9 are counted at face value, face cards and 10s have a value of zero. The values are summed and once it reaches double digits, it drops to the right digit (12 becomes 2, 21 becomes 1). Suits do not make any difference and only single values count.
The dealer gives 4 cards in order: player, banker, then player, then banker. A third card may be dealt according to the rules in Third card section.
In Baccarat, SuperSix and Punto Banco, the following side bets can be placed in addition to, or instead of Player/Banker wagers: Player Pair, Banker Pair, Any pair. These side bets pay according to payout table if the first 2 cards dealt to the Player or the Banker constitute a pair (8-8, 10-10 or J-J) and loses on all other outcomes.
"Punto" = Player.
"Banco" = Bank.
Player gets a third card when the first two cards total 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, and the Banker hand has a point value of 7 or less. Otherwise, the Player does not get a third card.
Banker gets a third card depending on the value of the Player's third card (if any).
If Player does not get a third card, its hand value is 7 or less, and the Banker's first two cards total 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5, then the Banker gets a third card.
If the Player gets a third card, then the Banker gets a third card when the Banker's first two cards total:
- 0, 1, or 2; or
- 3 and the Player's third card is not an 8; or
- 4 and the Player's third card is 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7; or
- 5 and the Player's third card is 4, 5, 6, or 7; or
- 6 and the Player's third card is 6 or 7.
Payouts Payouts Baccarat
|Player||1 to 1|
|Banker||.95 to 1||(due to commission)|
|Tie||8 to 1|
|Player Pair||11 to 1|
|Banker Pair||11 to 1|
|Any Pair||5 to 1|
Copyright © 2016 - PORNHUB CASINO
All rights Reserved Prohibited the total or partial reproduction of the material exposed in this site, without the authorization in writing of the owners