Roulette House Rules
- In the unlikely event that the system does not read the spin result automatically, the resulting number will be entered manually by the pit boss or the dealer. The result will be visible in the camera zoom for all players. If the dealer manually inputs the wrong number, the pit boss or supervisor will check the wagers to appropriately determine the winners and then make the proper credit adjustment. This will be registered in the report as well.
- If the ball is dropped into the wheel too early, before the game begins, the entire game will be restarted with a fresh spin.
- If the ball comes out of the wheel, the pit boss will be called to retrieve the ball and spin the ball again.
- Live Dealer does not use la partage or en prison rules; an even-odds stake loses if zero is rolled; in other words, a wager placed on an even-odds bet (i.e. high-low, even-odd, red-black) will lose when the spin result is zero.
The following table illustrates the payouts by wager type:
|Black/Red||1 to 1|
|Odd||1 to 1|
|1 - 18||1 to 1|
|19 - 36||1 to 1|
|1st 12||2 to 1|
|2nd 12||2 to 1|
|3rd 12||2 to 1|
|Columns 12#||2 to 1|
|Sixline 6#||5 to 1|
|Corners 4#||8 to 1|
|Street 3#||11 to 1|
|Split 2#||17 to 1|
|Straight #||35 to 1|
|*Top Line||6 to 1|
Top line a bet on 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3 (double-zero layout only). The chip is placed either at the corner of 0 and 1, or the corner of 00 and 3.
Roulette Basic Rules
Single Zero Wheel / Double Zero Wheel
Win by correctly guessing which number will be the next to come up.
The Roulette Table consists of a spinning wheel with numbered slots, a small white ball and a betting layout that allows bets to be placed on one or more numbers at a time.
The wheel is spun in one direction and the ball is propelled around the outer edge of the wheel in the opposite direction.
Eventually, the ball will fall toward the spinning wheel where it will bounce around until it lands in one of the numbered slots. If your bet is a "hit", the casino pays a variety of odds according to the payout table.
How to Play
Place your bet on the inside of the table layout or on the outside.
- Straight Bets are placed directly on top of the desired number.
- A Split Bet covers two numbers by placing chips on the line between any two adjacent numbers.
- A Street Bet covers 3 numbers by placing chips at the head of a horizontal row. Other 3 number bets can also be made at the intersection with zeros.
- A Corner Bet covers 4 numbers by placing chips touching the 4 corners of the numbers. This bet can also be made on a European table by playing the zero line.
- A Double Street Bet covers 6 numbers by placing chips at the head of the line between two rows.
Outside Bets, designed to include various groupings of 12 or 18 numbers:
- A Dozen Bet covers 12 numbers by placing chips on the 1st, 2nd , or 3rd Dozen areas.
- A Column Bet covers 12 numbers by placing chips on the "2 to 1" areas at the far side of the layout.
An Even Money Bet covers 18 numbers by placing chips on either the “1-18/19-36”, “Even/Odd” or “Red/Black” areas.
A 9-chips bet will cover Zero plus seven numbers to the right and nine numbers to the left of zero as follows:
Street 0/2/3 + Corner 25/26/28/29, each with 2 chips
Splits 4/7 + 12/15 + 18/21 + 19/22 + 32/35, each with 1 chip
Payout is equivalent to the bet placed:
|0,2,3||11 to 1|
|25,26,28,29||8 to 1|
|4,7,12,15,18,21,19,22,32,35||17 to 1|
A 6-chips bet will cover with one chip 1/3 of the numbers on the oval table starting at thirty-three to twenty-seven as follows:
5/8 + 10/11 + 13/16 + 23/24 + 27/30 + 33/36.
Payout is equivalent to a split bet 17:1.
A 5-chips bet of 1 chip to 1 and 1 chip on each split: 6/9 + 14/17 + 17/20 + 31/34.
Payout is equivalent to a straight up bet for the 1 and a split bet for 6/9, 14/17, 17/20 & 31/34.
Copyright © 2016 - PORNHUB CASINO
All rights Reserved Prohibited the total or partial reproduction of the material exposed in this site, without the authorization in writing of the owners